I have gotten so much satisfaction out of organizing everything in my home, from my sock drawers, to my filing cabinets, my husband, closets, and even carport and tool shed, that I knew I wanted to do this for others.
There is so much peace and flow when you can open up a drawer or walk into a closet and go “WOW” it looks great in here and I know where everything is”. I would love to help you transform your space into the same peace and flow. I will work with you in in a totally non–judgmental way and with a touch of humor.
I will work with you every step of the way till we get it clear!
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.